You can make a difference in a manner that is unique to you.
Also known as independent fundraising, third-party, free-agent or peer-to-peer, these are events organized and carried out by individuals and businesses in our community who are moved by our mission and want to host a fundraiser on CAPTAIN CHS's behalf. We are humbled by the supporters who contact us each year to host an event on our behalf.
Join the CAPTAIN CHS CARES COMMISSION and be part of our mission to strengthen our community.
The event can be as simple or as elaborate as you'd like! Here are a few fundraiser Ideas:
- Host a bake sale or lemonade stand.
- Host a bottle-and-can drive.
- Host an "A-Thon" -- a bowlathon, bikeathon, jumping rope-athon, ...
- Host a pancake breakfast. Or a luncheon. Or a dessert party (who doesn't like a dessert party?!).
- If you're already hosting an event, such as a golf tournament or a conference, that holds a raffle, auction or a 50/50, follow the lead of the NYSCEEA conference or The Halfmoon Republican Committee and donate the proceeds to CAPTAIN CHS.
- Host a car wash
- As for donations to CAPTAIN CHS in lieu of gifts for your birthday, wedding, anniversary, or other occasion.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser! (Click on the link below for a How To.)
We are so grateful for your support, and are here to work with you to make your event a huge success. Please reach out for help with promotion, with questions and for support! Contact Wendy Page, Development and Marketing Manager, at 518-399-4624 or email@example.com.
In partnership with you, we can continue to lift people up and build brighter futures for many years to come!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- Please make checks payable to CAPTAIN CHS.
- CAPTAIN CHS can provide your with our logo for your promotional materials (brochures, flyers, invites, eblasts, web postings, etc.). To ensure that our identity is represented correctly, however, we request that all material with the CAPTAIN CHS name or logo be approved by the Marketing Manager prior to use.
- Donations to CAPTAIN CHS may be tax deductible. Please discuss this with us.