CLIFTON PARK OFFICE - CAPTAIN COMMUNITY HUMAN SERVICES
5 Municipal Plaza, Suite 3, Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Hours (July 4th to Labor Day):
- Monday – Thursday 8am - 4:30pm
- Friday 8am – 1pm
DIRECTIONS TO CAPTAIN CHS IN CLIFTON PARK:
- Off I-87, take EXIT 9 heading West and turn onto Route 146
- Continue straight on Route 146, past the mall and Bank of America on your left
- Turn LEFT at the next light onto Maxwell Road - Panera and Ruby Tuesday will be on your left.
- Turn RIGHT at the first driveway towards the Public Safety Building. You will see CAPTAIN CHS's sign on the corner.
- CAPTAIN CHS's door is up the steps/ramp
GLENVILLE OFFICE - CAPTAIN COMMUNITY HUMAN SERVICES
543 Saratoga Road, Glenville, NY 12302
- Monday – Friday 8am - 4pm
DIRECTIONS TO CAPTAIN CHS IN GLENVILLE:
- Our Glenville office is located conveniently on Route 50 in the town of Glenville, just inside Schenectady County. We are directly next to the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church. Our office is set back from the road.
1705 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Monday - Wednesday and Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Thursday: 9am-7pm
- Saturday 10am - 3pm
- Sunday 12pm - 3pm
* Donations are only accepted at the rear of the building. Donations are NOT accepted on Sunday.
DIRECTIONS to CAPTAIN'S TREASURES Next-to-New Store
- Off I-87, take Exit 9 heading East, merging onto Route 146 East.
- At the next traffic light, turn left onto Route 9.
- Just past Key Bank, turn right into the plaza and CAPTAIN's Treasures will be on your right, before Snyder's Restaurant.
25 Fern Lane, Halfmoon, NY 12065
DIRECTIONS TO CHERYL'S LODGE
- Off I-87, take Exit 9 heading East, turning onto Route 146
- Cross over Route 9, and turn left onto Old Route 146
- Take the 2nd right onto Cemetery Road
- After half a mile, turn left at the Halfmoon Heights sign into the mobile home park
- Take the 2nd right onto Saratoga Drive
- Take the first left onto Halfmoon Circle
- Take the 3rd right onto Fern Lane
- Cheryl's Lodge is on the right
Runaway and Homeless Youth Shelter
Street Outreach Project
Employment Readiness Program