MAIN OFFICE - CAPTAIN YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES
5 Municipal Plaza, Suite 3, Clifton Park, NY 12065
Regular Hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Hours - July 4th to Labor Day: Monday – Thursday 8am - 4:30pm; Friday 8am – 1pm
- Off I-87, take EXIT 9 heading West and turn onto Route 146
- Continue straight on Route 146, past the mall and Bank of America on your left
- Turn LEFT at the next light onto Maxwell Road - Panera and Ruby Tuesday will be on your left.
- Turn RIGHT at the first driveway towards the Public Safety Building. You will see CAPTAIN's sign on the corner.
- CAPTAIN's door is up the steps/ramp
1705 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065
Regular Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm; open late Thursday night until 7pm
Saturday 10am - 3 pm, and Sunday 12pm - 3pm
* Donations are only accepted at the rear of the building. Donations are NOT accepted on Sunday.
DIRECTIONS to CAPTAIN'S TREASURES Next-to-New Store
- Off I-87, take Exit 9 heading East, merging onto Route 146 East.
- At the next traffic light, turn left onto Route 9.
- Just past Key Bank, turn right into the plaza and CAPTAIN's Treasures will be on your right, before Snyder's Restaurant.
25 Fern Lane, Halfmoon, NY 12065
DIRECTIONS TO CHERYL'S LODGE
- Off I-87, take Exit 9 heading East, turning onto Route 146
- Cross over Route 9, and turn left onto Old Route 146
- Take the 2nd right onto Cemetery Road
- After half a mile, turn left at the Halfmoon Heights sign into the mobile home park
- Take the 2nd right onto Saratoga Drive
- Take the first left onto Halfmoon Circle
- Take the 3rd right onto Fern Lane
- Cheryl's Lodge is on the right
Runaway and Homeless Youth Shelter
Street Outreach Project
Employment Readiness Program