Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake CSD Food Drive
Help feed our local families in need!
The Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Central School District, in partnership with CAPTAIN CHS and local church groups, is working hard to feed our community families for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- October 23-November 5 monetary donations can be made online by clicking here or on any of the buttons on this page
- Through November 15 cash, checks, and grocery store gift cards can be dropped off at any of the Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake school’s main offices (Please note: Attention Cheryl Bach - District Food Drive Coordinator.)
- Checks made payable to BH-BL Interact Club
- Non-perishable food will be collected at each school on the following dates:
- High School - November 1-14
- Middle School - November 13-16
- Pashley Elementary - November 1-7
- Charlton Heights Elementary - TBD
- Stevens Elementary - TBD